We are looking forward to welcoming you all this year for another beautiful season of sunshine, luxury and good energy. Amorgos island is no stranger when it comes to natural beauty and complete peace, this is why we want you to feel at ease about your trip. Coming to Amorgos island is a special experience and an opportunity to relax, refresh and reconnect with the beautiful nature around. On top of this serene experience, you can also enjoy the 5 star luxury provided, swimming in the crystal clear Aegean sea and maybe even some pampering treatments at the spa.
We want to assure you that we are up to date with all the latest on the coronavirus. Due to the recent developments of the COVID-19, please note that here at Aegialis Hotel and Spa, we are taking every precaution necessary to ensure your safe and pleasant stay at our hotel.
We would like to ensure that you feel at ease as you arrive in Amorgos island, so please note that we have implemented additional health and safety measures we’re taking to help keep our guests and employees safe. These include the availability of hand sanitizer in all common areas, travel-sized bottles of hand sanitizer are available in each room for all our guests and all high touch areas being treated with additional disinfectant. More so, our staff have been trained in preventing the spread of coronavirus and we will continue to ensure that hygiene and cleanliness remain our top priority throughout every facet of our operation.
Whilst we are taking all measures for healthy and safety, we also want to emphasize on the importance of taking personal precautions prior to your travels here. For this reason, prior to arriving to Aegialis Hotel & Spa, we advise the following precautions:
- Wash hands frequently for at least 20 seconds
- Use alcohol-based hand sanitizer if soap is not available
- When coughing or sneezing, cover the area with your arm or tissue, not your hand
- Dispose of any tissues you have used as soon as possible and wash your hands afterwards
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands
- Clean with alcohol-infused wipes (or disinfecting spray) high-touch surfaces such as toilets, smartphones, tablets, laptops and other electronics, door handles, arm rests and trays (for flights), bedside tables, television and A/C remotes, suitcase handles.
*If you have visited China, Hong Kong, Iran, Northern Italy, Singapore or South Korea in the past 14 days or have been in close contact with any confirmed case of COVID-19, please contact the local public health authority in your province or territory, prior to your trip.
We look forward to seeing you soon and we are committed to offering you a safe and joyful stay at our hotel!
The team of Aegialis Hotel & Spa